We are a cutting-edge software development company. Our creative, smart and dedicated teams pool their knowledge and experience to find the best solutions to meet project needs, while maintaining sustainable and long-lasting results. How do we achieve this? By making sure that our teams thrive and develop professionally. Strong advocates of hiring top talent and letting them do what they do best, we strive to create a workplace that allows for an open, collaborative and respectful culture.
What you'll be doing
If you're a .NET pro with solid technical, analytical and problem-solving skills, this role could be a great fit for you. This is an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment, collaborating with diverse teams and top-class professionals, not only across the company but also around the globe. Responsible and self-motivated, you will be a team-player based out of either of our offices, or remote for the right candidate.
Your day-to-day will include:
Knowledge and skills you need to have:
- Tools and technology evaluation
- Proof of concepts and architecture road-mapping
- Refactoring existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Participating in code reviews
- Analyzing, designing and developing tests and test-automation suites
- Developing information systems by using off the shelf software solutions
- Following the software development lifecycle
- Testing new programs and providing evaluation reports
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Contributing to projects from inception to completion
- Working alongside other engineers/developers o the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
- Communicating with programmers involved in different projects to solve technical questions
- Proficiency in source code versioning using GIT and setting up CI/CD pipelines for automated build and testing
Bonus points for the following:
- Strong system and solution design skills
- Proven leadership skills (lead the meeting, the team; direction of an architecture etc.)
- Wide experience as a software engineer, working with .NET platform and C# language
- Experience and strong knowledge of technology stack in use:
- MS SQL Server and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis)
- NET and ASP.NET Core
- RESTful services
- Strong TDD experience, understanding of the best CI/CD practices, experience in code quality and code review tools, sense of responsibility for the code quality
- Strong UML modelling and design skills
- Ability to implement functionality without supervision and test own work thoroughly using test cases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of project and requirement documentation, ability to create design technical and project documentation, including documentation describing own code
- Interest in participating in conferences, interviews and face-to-face meetings
- Ability to mentor colleagues in software engineering disciplines
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level - ability to read, speak and write high quality unambiguous texts
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server related tools including SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
Why work at FoshTech?
At FoshTech we offer everyone the chance to be the best version of themselves, develop professionally, and create strong working relationships. As well as offering a competitive salary, we also invest in our people's professional development and we want to see you grow and love what you do. We are dedicated to listening to our team's needs and we are constantly working on creating an environment in which you can feel at home. If this sounds like the place for you, contact us now! We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
FoshTech is a software development company that provides cutting edge engineering solutions. We build innovative and custom web and e-commerce products.
We are a diverse team of professional developers, designers, testers, architects and product managers who produce and maintain custom software that is built for business and built to last.